Debate me

I started making funny (hopefully) rant vids in 2005 and huge idiots who were obviously extremely full of it were forever wanting to debate me.

"Debate me Sir. Sir!" The pompousness, the transparent belief that they were intellectual giants, the stunningly dumb shit every single one said. Astonishing, total, pricks.

I didn't realise this form of risk free cockishness would become a major disease sweeping the planet. We are up against millions of pissweak babies.

LIKE ZOMBIES they show no sign of consciousness. They are the basest human at it's lowest ebb, it's all a game and an act and we need to snap these cunts out of it.

And the only way that is happening is by massively outnumbering them in the streets.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hotdog Warlord

The Exciting Apple Vision Pro

My Trigger Words