Mental

My father treated me badly so I'd be ready for real life. I'd love to know who I'd be without the cult leader dad upbringing.

He was raised by a psychotic mother, who was raised by pretty much an evil witch, which is why I'm a disturbed activist who thinks in terms of systems.

Anyway, I'm gonna try get some therapy this year, not because I want to talk to a middle class dipshit who's never been slapped, but to bitch endlessly.

I'm gonna bitch my arse off. When they tell me maybe I should try this or that I will bitch even harder. I will convince them I have real problems.

All I want is someone to bitch to with extreme force. There is no solving the problem of me, there is only further complaining.

I will become known in secret therapy circles as the guy who can whinge for 9 hours without repeating myself unless it's to power stancely reiterate a complaint.

I will be the Henry Rollins of therapy. My therapist will pay to see me. They will be even more cured than I am.

Anyway I'm going to need more than 10 free visits a year you dogs. Drop everything you're doing to campaign for free mental health care or fuck off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hotdog Warlord

The Exciting Apple Vision Pro

My Trigger Words