Oh No Not Rich People






A submarine has gone missing. It’s a very small submarine. People pay $250,000 to ride in it. I don’t know what $250,000 is. Is that money? Can I have that much money?

I can’t have $250,000 so I am glad the people who spent $250,000 are missing. Rich people are at the bottom of the ocean. They can’t even turn on each other. They’re just there.

Rich tourists travel in a submarine to look at the Titanic. The Titanic is fascinating to rich people everywhere. The Titanic is fascinating to people who save up enough money to go on a cruise ship and then go on a cruise ship.

I was watching a Youtube channel called Alexander the Guest. Alexander visits extremely expensive restaurants and tells us if they’re actually good. If I could go to one of these restaurants, I would, but I can’t, so instead I enjoy a lost submarine full of rich people like it’s a fine wine. Rich people eating shit? Delicious.

Maybe the submarine got tangled in the superstructure of the doomed Titanic. It will be impossible to recover. People will travel in submarines to look at the Titanic and also at the submarine full of reasonably fresh rich people.

The submarine is part of a special program. Rich people pay top dollar and this subsidises scientists who can’t afford tickets. The scientists travel to the bottom of the sea with the rich people. Imagine the suffering. Humouring some bright red blowhard who knows everything and collects vintage cars and is sexually attracted to his grandchildren, probably.

Scientists will travel to the bottom of the sea and study rich people as the rich people study other rich people who are dead and in a submarine. Not all the submarines will make it and eventually the Titanic will be buried under dead submarines full of dead rich people and dead scientists.

Technology will improve and larger and larger submarines full of rich people and scientists will be sent to the bottom of the sea to die. Eventually there will be no more rich people and to be honest, we’ll be a bit light on for scientists, but I think at the end of the day we can all agree it’s been worth it.

Cunts who climb Everest can suck me off also. Have a blessed day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hotdog Warlord

The Exciting Apple Vision Pro

My Trigger Words