Shiiiiiiiitcuuuuuuunts

At the end of last year my twitter account was nuked because I told a lot of people I deemed to be committed racists, one at a time, that they were a "shitcunt". This was a tremendous mistake because if you get into an argument with major online entities like Twitter they erase a chunk of your online existence. I tried explaining myself, but I wasn't talking to a person, I was talking to a system built by more shitcunts. So an account I'd been running for a decade, with all the connections I'd made with thousands of people, was no more. It was all my fault but my fault wasn't being a shitcunt, it was that I am a hero who takes risks. Fuck I'm amazing. Get fucked. A fucking hero. Fuck. You.

Also, since April of last year until about a few weeks ago I have been obsessed with making my first solo show a goer, but after doing the show at four different festivals I was sick of it. Festivals, like major social media behemoths, suck a million business dicks but will not lift a finger to help the little people that make up the entire reason for their existence. And that shit costs a lot money. Paying money to do comedy? How dignified.

Online and at fringe and comedy festivals, I have watched the creators of art get milked dry by business vampires. They take our time and money and give back nothing but bullshit. The creators who do succeed do so because they are mediocre or cowards, generally. Check out the wide selection of boring comedians on Netflix if you doubt this.

Anyway late last year I got on with calling a lot of racists a "shitcunt". Shitcunt. What a word. A lot of people are in my estimation weak dogs, piss holes or dipshits, but hey, they might be struggling for some personal reason I know nothing about. But a shitcunt? That person is just a shitcunt. It was glorious to abuse the christ out of these shitcunts for a golden hour.

Last year my brother died and my family didn't bother to tell me and it got life changingly weird and ugly. So I focused my anger at the entire human race on one group- committed racists- and abused the fuck out of them. I will always come back to the simple idea that if you have horrible shit in your life, take that emotion and use it on a target that deserves it. Sure I lost that twitter account, because if you fight, you might lose. But if you don't fight, you're just a loser. Possibly even a shitcunt.

I've got some other ideas for things I can do that won't result in my destruction, so that's nice. A podcast. Returning to blogging, obviously. Stand up comedy, again. But I'm not 100% sure what I would be doing any of it for anymore. I know for a fact that producing content with an audience in mind is a recipe for a truly garbage life.

I have to go do a shit now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hotdog Warlord

The Exciting Apple Vision Pro

My Trigger Words