Hippies

I used to read self help books but now I listen to the most brutal metal I can find and let my creative juices flow out of my fingers and onto the floor, pooling around my feet like the blood of my enemies, of which there are many and imaginary. I don't know, do I have enemies? I certainly think I hate some people. Hi, I'm Sean Bedlam. Let's, shall we?  

I had a terrible thought a little while ago. Here we go! It was, "I don't really hate people as much as I think I do." It was a scary moment but then I sensed a presence and somehow knew I actually needed a poo and that would make it all better. Also, the other night in Sydney Chinatown I did wee and the girl before me had hovered over the seat, splashing it with her lady tinkle. If I was wacky as I make out to be I would have licked that up and written about it for Vice magazine. Anyway, I'm in a strong relationship.    

People like to talk about 'love' and when I say 'people' I'm referring to the people I'm generalising about. Apparently love is going to save the world when we all understand that 'people are people'. I thought I already knew that people are people because that's what the word means, but the people I'm dismissing as losers here drop this 'people are people' gear like it's smokeable goodness from the mountains of wisdom. I'm sure these same people- because I can make them do anything in my mind- also believe toilet-hovering is a 'choice' or some shit.

Once when the cops were coming for us activist type people to probably arrest us one of our number yelled something interesting as they got within grabbing distance. "I'm a human being!" I'm a human being? I felt and still do that this was an odd statement considering we're the only species we're aware of to invent handcuffs. It was like he'd yelled "The sky is blue!" And yet again I was shocked to be in the company of obvious dickheads, as if the most liveable city on Earth isn't jampacked with the cunts. Okay, so they're not dickheads then. Maybe I do hate people.      

When the cops grabbed me and dragged me off, they handed me off to more cops with the advice that I was a smartarse. I was fine with that because they didn't say, "He thinks he's a human being. Could these hippies be any more of a cliche?"

And that's what killed Occupy. Hippies being themselves and cops being themselves. People are people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hotdog Warlord

The Exciting Apple Vision Pro

Fuck, Dude