It's best if you think of it as a Blog.

When the team here at Gross Habit gave birth to this blog we couldn't decide whether to eat the placenta or just rub it all over our bodies. Tricked you! There's only one of me. I've started this blog because I need to develop a close personal relationship with my audience, who are often quite negative folk but fortunately all people with bad attitudes are geniuses. Phew! I have a small audience and they're all capable of amazing things. Some of them have been known to use the internet as a time wasting device!    

When a man pisses in the reverse cowgirl position he knows he's home. I work from home, which I don't recommend unless you're going to make a point of leaving the house occasionally to stop your social skills from drying up and shrivelling into a dried seahorse. I've been having a crack at stand up comedy like a total manfighter for a couple of years and let me tell you, it's a bad idea to hit the stage expecting to drop knowledge bombs if you forgot to socialize for the last week. Now I know how autistic people feel all the time! Once I lifted a man who was still in his wheelchair! I care about world issues!

The last year or so I was doing activist stuff like trying to get arrested. People ask me why I'm so committed and my only answer is, "Because I'm awesome!" However, being in the grip of a heroic urge to change the world because you're a fucking champ has it's limits so I'm taking a year off to make sculpture- more about that later- hang out in comedy rooms trying not to get drunk. And make videos.
Ah yes. The videos.

As well and being able to piss backwards and touch your feelings I've got this whole video thing that was going well for a while. Three and a half million views? Yawn! However I did get bored with the negativity that came with it and have let it sit while I work out how to get back into it and ride a wild victory stallion throwing horse-cock lightning bolts into the surprised breakfast cereal of my enemies, many of whom are no less powerful for being imaginary.

Right now heterosexual people are refusing to punch a picture of a unicorn.

Nice blogging, me!




 

Comments

  1. I am perfectly fine with punching a picture of a unicorn. It's just...I...er, don't have a picture of a unicorn near me just now.

    So there.

    Oh, looking forward to this blog. You had me @ "placenta."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hotdog Warlord

The Exciting Apple Vision Pro

The Horribly Disappointing Not Revolutionary Left