Something something days until showtime


Me and David Tulk are doing a show called Two Bearded Ladies as part of this year's Melbourne International Comedy Festival and I am looking forward to it like you would not believe. I welcome the opportunity to pack four and a bit years of stand up into a comedy bomb that will blow your dick off. You will be dickless. If you already are dickless I guess we're all good. At ease soldier.

This show is represented by an amusing picture that suggests two gentlemen burdened with the need to entertain, but make no mistake, we will perform surgery on you live on stage. Obviously we'll ask what you'd like done first. Perhaps a nose job? Or would sir rather a mole removal followed by a hair cut? Yes, we also cut hair.  Yes, everyone is called Sir in our quirky fucking world.

 I am sex. We've established that. it is for this reason David Tulk approached me in a bid to put together a tissue thin replica of slightly old school comedy manliness that will fall apart at the first whiff of no ticket sales. But that's not going to happen because we are awesome.

Haha, seriously though guys I'm joking! I mean, I'm joking while writing this blog post. There will be no jokes in this show. Well, they'll look and sound a lot like jokes, but really it'll be wall to wall brain tonic, you won't so much leave this show amazed (you will though) as graduate and go on to establish yourself as a thought leader who gives fucking TED Talks. Fuck. You.


Here's my instagram of cutting edge Melbourne street art to establish our street cred.


    GET YOUR GODDAMNED TICKETS HERE 










 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hotdog Warlord

The Exciting Apple Vision Pro

Fuck, Dude