Nutrient Waters

I'm building a time machine so I can travel into recent history and kill our Prime Minister. I realise that is a complicated plan but I'm trying to find a way to talk about murdering the Australian Government that won't get me put on a list. Of cool people! Hi guys, let's talk politics.

This week an American white women is telling the world that she is actually black because she says she is and that's that. Meanwhile in France anti-racism activists are terrified that the search for Viking DNA will stir up hard feelings. What's going to happen when activists discover France is really quite close to Germany? How offensive will that be? How come no one makes sense anymore? Is this The Singularity? Yes.

We have entered the time of great bullshit, where the simplest things are confusing, where hardworking humanitarians using only the power of baffling jargon wrestle with the Imperial US Empire. For the right to wrap up and package our freedom, forklift it into a warehouse and store it until it is covered in really cool dust and becomes interesting again. Get fucked.

The thin layer of insanity on every surface in my house tells me it's time to cut off all contact with the outside world. Even skimming the news a little bit exposes me to clickbait, the mental illness of our time. I'm actually wearing a bathrobe as I write, which I just realised.

How the fuck! Does a living adult keep up with world events without eating mouthfuls of dried, brown information? My own nation seems full of people who justify their obvious lies by pointing to all the hard work they put into being bigots. I've taken to speaking in a terrible French accent and saying, "I've nevair met theez people!" I wear a Canadian flag on my backpack so people don't think I'm American. Or is that Australian? I can't tell the difference. Man, I'm making so many good points right now.

Come to think of it, I've got a load of washing in the dryer. I better get it out, because I don't want it to get too battered because that will ruin the cool black clothes I am going to put on before I go out into the streets to kill everyone for being silly.

Don't drink too much water, guys, it just flushes out the nutrients.


P.S. And Donald Trump is running for President of The United States? Fuuuuuuuuuuck.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hotdog Warlord

The Exciting Apple Vision Pro

Fuck, Dude