Nazi Party

I was grinding my teeth about going because I get depressed about this shit, but my feelings of futility about activism were outweighed by the chance to make some sweet propaganda for the cause. So I went to Richmond Town Hall to video the attempt by fascists to hold a rally there. I arrived and there were hundreds of folks waiting for these Nazi scum. What a party!

I said hello to mates doing street medic and legal observer duties and made out the fascists way off down a side street. These tiny idiots in the distance became even smaller as they marched closer and the details of their ridiculousness became clearer. Cops in their dozens carved out a pathway for these cockheads all the way to the steps of Town Hall, but even with horses trampling our folks they just couldn't do it. 50 full on bigots with 100 cops helping couldn't manage. Good one.

I get extremely frustrated at people in this country refusing to get involved in anything that looks like a hard struggle. If there is any conflict or any chance of unpopularity or risk of defeat you can rely on Australia's caring, sharing educated folk to stay away in record numbers. I have no idea what to do about that, I don't have the money to make the kind media that would get across to people. I make my videos and that's what I can do. My videos are for activists to watch when they need an emotional boost in this affluent wasteland of career oriented comfort monkeys.

 I did get a good video out of that day. The fascists were driven back by a Left that worked together for fucking once. People have asked if these are really Nazis so let's maybe make it simpler: these are scary people, bad people, ignorant people and there are so many Australians with bad and fucked up ideas about threats coming from outside. These are people who create bad and out of control situations through sheer paranoia.

They can't be allowed to rally and if the so called Loony Left has it's way, they won't.




  



    

        

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hotdog Warlord

The Exciting Apple Vision Pro

Fuck, Dude