Activewear Summer

So it's looking like I'll be having an active wear summer. Kmart active wear. 100% polyester, made in a Bangladesh sweatshop, normal father on a budget, active wear. I'm talking shorts with a special pocket just for my phone, mesh inserts, T-shirts and singlets that are extremely breathable, very practical fucking average person active wear.

The shit is fucking comfortable.

My uniform is jeans and black T-shirt, but a cotton T-shirt does not have the breathability I crave. Regular exercise has done this to me. Now I get it, I know why people who always wear active wear, always wear active wear.

There are no active wear pants for men that are suitable for just being though. No. And men who wear those tights, without shorts to protect human eyeballs from contact with your package, you need to take a hard look at yourself, because we certainly are, you filthy stinkboy.

I will be having an active wear summer, but I will not be a filthy stinkboy.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hotdog Warlord

The Exciting Apple Vision Pro

Julian and the Giant Peach.