Today's pile of vomit

Ah, Failure Mountain! You will be the lasting monument to my life's work! I will be known as the The Unknown Failure and everywhere men and women who failed repeatedly and very successfully will be commemorated by a statue in the town square.

The Failures. Those who tried but were barking up the wrong fucking tree. Those who persisted but were shockingly wrong. Those who cared about total bullshit and fought like wankers for victories on fields long emptied of meaning.

Today I read a review of an historical book that brought home with sudden vomit that I know fuck all about the real world. Oh christ. The more I know the less I fucking get fucked yep gonna vomit again.

When people talk about being misunderstood, what they're actually saying is "Why is my genius not apparent to these fuckheads?" Fuckhead of course being anyone unlucky enough to be in the way as the genius makes a beeline for home and the calm of not being around anything real.

It's a bit of a balancing act isn't it? Spend enough time alone to be an adult but spend enough time around people to also be a person. The world is full of geniuses now and some of them may actually be what they think they are, but my concern is that instead of making the most of our humane resources we're all gonna get pets and blog about how depressed we are.

You only need to look at the rise of Hero Culture to see what people's fantasies are and it's scary as fuck.  Clearly the "normal" world has given up on living. You're 23 and you have a bucket list? I want to torture you to death.

Yes, well, my fantasies are about torturing people who have no imagination, which brings me back to Failure Mountain, my spiritual home.

Take care now!



       

   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hotdog Warlord

The Exciting Apple Vision Pro

Fuck, Dude