Venting

Tony Abbott, Joe Hockey, Julie Bishop, Scott Morrison, George Brandis, yeah, that’ll do for now. One reckons Strayans have the right to be bigots, which is a very interesting interpretation of being an arsehole, another seems to get a huge charge from being tough on asylum seekers, god knows what inner turmoil that prick has to deal with. One has completely given up on the idea of Government giving something back to society, one is the proof that women in positions of power are just as fucked as the dudes and one is a total meathead while also being the Prime Minister.

We are so rooted and there is a part of me that looks very fondly on the idea of no longer giving a shit. The forces of evil are so powerful, they are in charge and they are evil precisely because they really believe they know what’s best. Do you know what’s best? I don’t and I’m not about to agree that these powerful expert leaders perhaps know something I don’t because they don’t believe climate change is real, which indicates a grasp of 1% of sweet fuck all. 

The current government are making some very large calls about the shape of the Australian future and again I would point out these knobs don’t accept climate change so should not be trusted  to know if we’ll have enough milk in the fridge for tomorrow morning’s coffee. These deniers of a reality they are not equipped to understand have thrust the land down under into a situation and I for one don’t imagine for a second the Australian people are going to do anything about it. Why? They can’t. We can’t. We’re fucked.

Why are we fucked? We are up against people who operate on a completely different wavelength. It’s not just the 1%, the wealthy, it’s not just an apathetic or overwhelmed public, it’s that on the one hand we have just lived through artificial prosperity that has compromised us inside where it counts, it’s that the same people who made climate change seem imaginary have done a job on every other issue. It’s not possible for the people to rise up and take the power back because you and I no longer agree on what is real any more. It couldn’t be any funnier.

I hope I’m wrong. Our Prime Minister has just travelled the world telling people out loud with his face that he is a) from Straya, b) hasn’t invited climate change into his heart and c) is our actual Prime Minister. So who’s going to take us seriously ever again? I’m not and I’m from here. We are on our own and we are overrun. I might get tattoos all over my face because why not? 

The kind of people who you’d expect to fight against this retreat from reality have been so busy making themselves into small targets they are invisible even to themselves. The Labour Party. Really? They’re fucked. Our society is rotten to the core and it was made that way by fuckwits in power who exerted such an iron grip that they choked it and it died. It’s rotten and it’s dead inside and I’m gonna get tattoos all over my face.


I’ll get pictures of sexy cheerleaders all over my face. It will be “ironic”. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hotdog Warlord

The Exciting Apple Vision Pro

Fuck, Dude