You Fucking Love Science?

So I'm listening to a science show on the radio and the science people start talking about rhesus monkeys being shown coloured squares on a screen to test some ideas and the science radio people start joking around about monkeys wearing little hats and playing cards and I'm thinking, "Hang on, are these monkeys in a lab? Are they captives? What's so fucking funny here?"

The ideas being tested related to the idea of a "hot streak" in sport and the science people were tickled pink at the idea of monkeys playing sport and this reminded me of the recent wave of bacon talk on the interwebs. Remember that? Large numbers of people started going on about bacon and it was getting kind of creepy? Like, what kind of point are you people making here? I mean, I like bacon too but I don't go on and on about it because of the unsettling facts of where it comes from.

These scientists were coming out with one joke after another about monkeys doing unlikely things and I bet these monkeys didn't think it was very likely they'd be in cages helping the kind of sheltered cunts who spout shit like "I fucking love science" to shine a light on fucking sports stats.

    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hotdog Warlord

The Exciting Apple Vision Pro

Fuck, Dude