Rubbish Tech

Yesterday I'm trying to pull a star stake out of the garden and power-wiggling it back and forth and all I have to show for that attempt is a very sore left forearm so that's just great. Injured restoring this place to it's former glory. Brilliant.

There is no escaping the suckness of moving house but at least this time the garden and shed clean-up is taking days, not weeks. Last place we moved from, the pile of rubbish I created in the process looked like people could eke out a living fossicking through it.

We are simplifying. We're getting rid of everything we can. At this point I'm so sick of moving house that I resent everything I own. Thanks for weighing us down, books! If I had my way we'd lose all of them. There's nothing like spending huge amounts of time with packing tape to kill the magic of fuckface fucking books.

A while back I threw out mountains of CDs and DVDs. I didn't donate them, I chucked them, because those technologies never worked. Want your movie to freeze up or a song to lock into a juddering nightmare loop? Yeah nah. In the bin, fuckface tech!

Argh! Time to get out there and play with spiders.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hotdog Warlord

The Exciting Apple Vision Pro

Fuck, Dude