Arseholand

Looking at breaking Manus Island news one observes that Australia inhabits a moral universe where it's probably okay to correctively molest children. What kind of message are we sending to the children? Think of the children! We need to protect the children. We need to lock up refugee children until they go mad from being raped and alone. We need to fap to the bad news of refugees being hacked with machetes. We have so many needs.

But who is this "We"? Us. I absolutely identify with the Australia of mad cruelty, I can't not, it's what we are and all the self esteem practice in the world won't change it. We shouldn't be finding a way to let ourselves off the hook, we should twist on it hard and good. People are getting the literal chop and you want to make sense of your emotions? Fuck. Off. We're a nation of fucking arseholes. Face it, love it, use it.

This is where we blow it time and again, in trying to do good, we get caught up in the trappings of goodness: gentle speech, an abundance of reason, walking lightly. Please give it a rest. I'll tread lightly and practice moderation when it is forced on me by a penal code and not a minute sooner. We talk of celebrating diversity - okay, I don't because I'm not a tiny paper crane on a wisp of air - but we never talk about using what we really are to lay waste to the plans of our many and various enemies. Yes, enemies. We should be a menace to these people.

"But Sean!" Shut the fuck up. I don't care that I'm every bit as full of shit as the people I despise. It's not about who I am or who you are, it's about what we are and what we will do about it.

You are so locked in being the change that you've lost sight of the change. While we encounter our heart spaces and reflect on the void, our enemies are planning fifty, sixty years out, a world of and by arseholes. There is no escape from that world and even if there is a hope of a life beyond this patriarchal nightmare? You'll have to fight like an arsehole to make it happen.

Did you get that arseholes? Have a nice day.





      


     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hotdog Warlord

The Exciting Apple Vision Pro

My Trigger Words