End the violence

I was thinking about the latest horrific videos of American police murdering people and wondering why they always make me want to kill cops by bashing their fucking skulls in with a brick until there's just a pancake of hair, teeth, skin and brains and then taking off my clothes and wiping shattered cop head all over my naked body and- well, I say naked, but I'd put on the belt and holster thingy or whatever it's called and steal their pigwagon and go on a cop hunt, shooting the fucking dogs in the face, collecting weapons as I go until I'm holed up in a police station sitting on a pile of the useless dead fucks and I'd live stream me laughing and bathing in their blood and juggling their severed limbs and people would see this and realise that while I've got the cops distracted (because they always get upset and take it personally when you slaughter their fuckwit buddies) now would be a good time for the people to ninja over the fences of the rich and silently tuck them tight into their beds while they're asleep and set fire to them so they wake up screaming for help so the people can reply, "Help? What's that? I got where I am through hard work!" And all the rich people would die in fire and the cops would take off their uniforms and beg us to spare their lives and we would because we're good people.

We are. We're good people. Which is why violence upsets us. End the violence.      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hotdog Warlord

The Exciting Apple Vision Pro

Fuck, Dude