Joining the drops of blood

I made a video today that does my thing of either joining the dots or drawing a very long bow, depending on your point of view. I've been thinking about points of view and how they change in a person based on new information, or from person to person based on which one them actually reads a fucking book occasionally. Today, while I was doing my version of reading, which is scrolling the news trying to work out how many days civilisation has left, I saw that a woman in China had stepped out a car in a zoo and immediately been killed by a tiger. I can't say I was deeply hurt by this news. She didn't bother to read great big signs saying, "Warning: actual Tigers", and I assume also tuned out any noises dripping with the same bloody information.

I thought this news was a great example of just how wrapped up in our lives we can be, to the point of completely not bothering to stay alive in a place where there are tigers. I connected this to Australian leaking vessel of shit, politician George Christensen, who twice in 48 hours wrongly attributed unfolding events to Muslim terrorists. There was no waiting for facts, no listening to reason, there was just his head injured view of the world and he made sure to fill other people's heads with shit, people who may well not bother to learn other facts, like for instance that they are wrong as you can be in this life.

The Nice attack seems to have had nothing to do with Terror and the Munich shootings definitely didn't as far I know, but that doesn't matter to people who like easy answers and making life hard for anyone who is different. Things are going to get worse before they get better and they are going to get much worse (see World Wars 1 and 2) if we don't get organised.

What does getting organised look like? Google it. Unlike Donald Trump, I'm not your dad.


      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hotdog Warlord

The Exciting Apple Vision Pro

Fuck, Dude