Debating mass murder


An imaginary internet commenter who is a composite of a whole lot of pricks I've met on youtube addresses me about the Dayton mass shooting.

“Hey man, that guy who shot his own sister because she was dating a black man was a leftist.
Hey man, that guy who emptied bullets into a crowd of black people was a leftist.
Hey man, that guy who hated women so much that killed his sister and hated black people so much that he killed black people was a leftist.
Hey man, that extreme woman hater and extreme racist was a leftist.
Hey man, that mass murderer whose hobby was playing rape music was a leftist.
Hey man, that guy who made of listed of girls he wanted to rape and/or kill was a leftist.
Hey man, you're a leftist, what do you have to say about your leftist buddy?
Hey man, I have destroyed your narrative about racist mass murderers.
Hey man, how do feel now? How do you feel now that I have destroyed you?
How do you feel now that I have walked into your echo chamber and dropped that bombshell?
How do you feel about being debated to death, because I have killed you.
How do you feel about having your politics destroyed and murdered you leftist beta soy boy cuck?”

You know, I feel pretty bad when people are slaughtered and it's just a joke to insanely online introverts who don't have the courage talk or act like real human beings.
I feel pretty bad when real events don't make the slightest interruption in the great time some people are very obviously having.
I feel pretty bad when no horror, no matter how unimaginable, is enough to make these champs slow down and think that maybe their internet antics are being monitored, possibly by people like the FBI, because I am a leftist, they're watching me, so now they're also watching you, you weak sick, fuck.
Keep enjoying yourself, you fucking weirdos, it's very interesting to a lot of people.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hotdog Warlord

The Exciting Apple Vision Pro

Fuck, Dude