Youtubers Union(!)


I am as excited about the Youtubers union as a little boy on christmas morning. The thought of having rights is mind blowing. The thought of Youtube being forced to treat people properly makes me cry wet tears of goddamed joy.
I felt sad about youtube. Here was a space to share my extremely important insights that everyone should hear, but Youtube, like Facebook and Twitter is where you go to build an audience that is then carefully hidden from you.
“Where is my audience? I'm sure I had one.” I won't go into how it all works, many others have tried to understand these complex systems, but what's the point, you can't game a system run by slippery little piggies.
The only way to deal with out of control power is to attack it. Take youtube to court and use the law to strongarm them into acting like humans and not as a bloodsucking vampire operation.
To those who say a Youtubers union won't work, I say I can't even tell what hole your voice is coming from. Is it okay if we fight for our rights, or is that going to interrupt your bootlicking routine in some way?
Absolute moron influencers make a living selling bullshit lifestyles, but I can't? That's wrong? I should get a real job? What's a real job in the digital job? Go back to the 20th century Adolph Shitler.
Since learning about the Youtubers Union I have read what all the naysayers have to say and it's the same earwax buildup you get every time you're about to be part of something extremely cool and awesome. So whatever. This is world changing shit: self directed online media workers forcing Youtube to behave. I struggle to imagine what could rock harder. The implications for all digital slaves will be earth shattering.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hotdog Warlord

The Exciting Apple Vision Pro

The Horribly Disappointing Not Revolutionary Left