Occupy Handcrafts

Two years on from Occupy I find myself scratching my balls contentedly in the full knowledge that we succeeded and the world is now a better place. Peace has broken out worldwide and in my street children play where once cars whizzed by like fuckheads ruining everything.

Oh god I hate. What a total disaster. The cops came in and fucked people up, then they fucked up the people who saw the people being fucked up and that was all she wrote. She being Life, which according to terribly amusing stickers and teeshirts is a 'Bitch'.

I used to go to the South Melbourne Market to sell moss animals, animals made of wire and moss, destined to die within weeks if not carefully watered. We were basically tearing up ground cover moss and artfully turning it into problems for people who were momentarily charmed by our green elephants and teddy bears.

Capitalism- can I call it that? Who cares. People basing their lives on buying and selling shit? I'm losing the will to live. As God intended. Anyway, there has to be a better way than competing with each other for attention. With moss animals. That are going to die anyway.

When Occupy was coming down the pipe I was amazed that people couldn't get their heads around the clever refusal to present clear demands. But that's just me, I like when I'm presented with a situation that  encourages me to use my imagination.

I met a young woman who told me the problem with the world is people with too much imagination.
Another young woman told me the problem with the world is people don't 'care'. I think you can see the problem here: it's young women. It's quite right that we seek to control them as much as possible.

Nobody has a clear picture of what the big picture looks like and anyone who does should be haunted by children throwing pointy nosed paper airplanes until they emotionally collapse like a Twin Towers of being wrong.          

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hotdog Warlord

The Exciting Apple Vision Pro

The Horribly Disappointing Not Revolutionary Left