As Bad As Richard Spencer

1. Since the greatest work of art of all time was created, the punching of Richard Spencer, I haven't actually seen anyone saying the Left are "as bad as Nazis". That all changed five minutes ago and I am forever a different person.
2. Fucking wow dude. Fucking WOW!
3. People trying to get industrial scale murder off the ground don't have a political opinion, they have a psychosis. Since they carry that psychosis around in a head, that head may need to be punched until it resets to human mode.
4. Look, I really love to say this, but the "as bad as" crowd are as bad as Nazis.
5, For this reason, if I could travel back in time to kill Hitler I would instead kill Germany to commit reverse genocide because I'm as bad as people who think I'm bad as nazis.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hotdog Warlord

The Exciting Apple Vision Pro

Fuck, Dude