The Nazi Punching Files.

January 21st.
1. Some people are very angry about a Nazi being punched, fuhrerious even.
2. I'm more of a hip and shoulder guy, but whatever gets a Nazi away from a news camera and spreading his pure fucking evil is fine.
3. I wonder how adults don't know people like Richard Spencer are a threat to all of our existences? What a weird thing to not know.
4. Sad that people troubled by Richard Spencer being assaulted will be dragged through the streets after the war. I don't make the rules.
5. If a Nazi is talking to a news camera and your principles stop you from breaking that up you are made of piss.

January 23rd.
1. It seems like people who are Not Okay with punching the Nazi might be thinking he's a small n nazi who is merely dabbling in Nazism on the international stage like all teenagers do?
2. Come to think of it, you're right, white supremacists who hate women are just misunderstood boys.
3. In fact, World War 2 would have never have needed to happen if we'd simply not fought back and let ourselves die of being killed by Nazis so Hitler's juveniles could learn they were wrong at their own speed.
4. I sort of knew one of the most draining things about the next four years would be exactly this kind of shit.
5. I just didn't think the people whose heads are stuffed full of shit would commence immediately. Then again, that's their job.

January 25th
1. Trump has signed an executive order allowing construction of two massive oil pipelines, an act that swiftly moves us much closer to climate change annihilation. I am cheering myself up by thinking of humorous ways to kill myself when the time comes. You know, jump into a garbage compactor just the right way so my dick gets pushed into my mouth and I go out achieving the impossible or whatevs.
2. There's no getting around it with inspiring quotes, unless you have something about being motivated by rage and fear. Do you? Help me. (Don't. People who try to cheer up people who are processing the worst information are the worst information.)
3. The fight to stop these pipelines has been absolutely brutal for many, many people. They have been gassed, shot, you name it, the pigs have unleashed it on tribal water protectors and their allies.
4. The water protectors have been nothing but peaceful.
5. I'm just glad a punishing few days dealing with snowflakes who refuse to fight Nazis has left me with nothing but bitterness. It's going to come in handy.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hotdog Warlord

The Exciting Apple Vision Pro

Fuck, Dude