Conservative Cat Humans


I saw the trailer for Cats and it was so bad I wanted to make art about it.
Pop culture under capitalism is often a series of very public abortions that somehow implicate everybody.
I look at this shit and wonder why the kind of dreams I have when I ate too much before bed are on a screen.
The trailer for Cats looks like people with no self awareness deep down wanted to make a horror movie.
It looks like it's supposed to kill brain cells.
It looks like a black magic curse that will damn you to wanting to fuck your cat.
The sound of a scrotum being peeled off a vinyl couch would be sexier.
I can't comment on the comedic aspects without triggering feelings of wanting to die.
Cats is an Andrew Loyd Weber joint, he's the Spike Lee of making a musical about a fascist's wife.
Conservatives can make good art, but when it's bad you feel like it's your urgent mission to take down a ring of child traffickers.
When conservatives make bad art you feel like you saw what's hiding under your bed.
Conservatives aren't necessarily bad people, but when they make bad art it's like an Extinction Rebellion protest multiplied by another Extinction Rebellion protest.
I used to think I didn't like musicals, but no, I don't like conservative fantasies.
Conservatives love making things worse, which is why they turn stories into musicals then turn musicals into threateningly cheerful movies and now thanks to computer generated imagineering they can ruin the idea of life itself. They make existing feel creepy with their sentimentality and nostalgia and inbred and very obvious incest vibes.
Also a conservative British Prime Minister fucked a pig.
I have to stop.
This is my art.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hotdog Warlord

The Exciting Apple Vision Pro

Fuck, Dude