Hair products 4 U

These fucking people. Get a job!

It's all so predictable. Reckoning with fools comes with the territory. Fools? Yes, fools, because they always say, "Get a job", they never say, "Start a small business". Imagine the pain that goes into that, "Get a job. Share my misery. I have no imagination. I got married because my parents consider me their property and I sort of believe them. I don't want to be free. Get a job. See you at the pub." 

We live in very conservative times and I can prove it to you: the people who should be taking to the streets to fuck shit up are far more concerned with being offended about stuff. Hang on, isn't being "offended" for obsessed religious people? Yes, reader, exactly.

All forms of protest are suspect but in Food Court Disneyworld you can Be Offended all day long. That shit is smiled upon by the gods of the free market. Please do be offended because at some point your hair will become lifeless and we'll be here for you.

Do you really believe the right wing think tanks that made climate change doubtful despite every scientist on Earth have any problem infiltrating your beliefs and changing them? I bet you also think advertising has no effect either. (I don't mean you, I mean YOU, yeah, that guy.)       

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hotdog Warlord

The Exciting Apple Vision Pro

Fuck, Dude