They must think we're all fucking idiots

So what you're saying is you'll keep the TPP negotiations secret and that won't tip us off that the whole thing is evil? Is the idea that in trying to put two and two together we'll come off like fuckheaded conspiracy theorists?

Actually, that's a good plan, well played.

Fuck.

I feel like a tool when I talk about the TPP. Like a child wandering lost in the dark all I can do is imagine what lies out there in the darkness, completely forgetting that the real danger of the darkness is what the fuck am I doing out here in the first place? Why is it dark and why am I in the the dark where it's dark? These are a child's questions. Or perhaps should be.

My problem is the TPP is of course evil, but the secrecy of the negotiations gives citizens a figleaf of plausible deniability. I would have done more about the TPP but I didn't want to look stupid. I didn't want the neighbours to think I'm paranoid, I mean, I don't speak to them because I'm paranoid but I don't want them to know that. I'm not an idiot.

You are an idiot. ( Not you, I mean YOU, yeah, that guy). Your fear has cut you off from civilisation, you are as one whose interaction with the outside world consists of opening the door for the pizza guy, when instead you should be on the piazza arm in arm with your friends, discussing that great time you and your neighbours saw the machine roll into town and fucked it's shit up by getting in it's way.

People say money isn't real but with it one can buy chains to lock oneself to a door and close a business for several hours, long enough to attract media who will then learn something about the TPP and help put the word out. Long enough to let the powers that be know we're keeping an eye on them. Long enough to let people know it's possible to cut the shit about symbols and gestures and take fucking action.

I'm not strong on describing the TPP, but I do have some idea what to do about it: directly target anyone involved with direct action.  Ruin their day. Make sure you have fliers with you though or you'll just come off as an arsehole.   

   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hotdog Warlord

The Exciting Apple Vision Pro

Fuck, Dude