Slave logic

Looks like I've found my limit. 6 months in a Queensland jail? Maybe going mad in solitary? The Vicious Lawless Association Disestablishment Act, evilly farted into being to crush bikie gangs has already been applied to unrelated folk only short months into it's life. This means people like myself, planning to go to Brisbane for the G20, have to now think about serious and scary jail time.

Sorry, what was that? I should relax? Yes, you're right, particularly because one of our number has already been locked up (been inside several weeks already, over Christmas and New Year.)

You may say I'm a serial protester, so the rules should be a bit different. As if I have a perfect right to protest, in the form of a voucher for one free trip and then I can return to my actual life. Well, it's usual to brand any dissenter a criminal. Or an idiot. Who is best treated like a criminal.

This is horrible. What is happening in Queensland to focus on criminal bikies has targeted all bikies, their families and looks like having no limit. People will continue to be locked up, thrown into solitary with no idea what's going to happen to them. Want to organize mass protests about that? Maybe you'll get locked up too.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/australasia/australian-state-of-queensland-adopts-populist-hardline-laws-reminiscent-of-soviet-russia-and-hitlers-germany-9040144.html  



   
      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hotdog Warlord

The Exciting Apple Vision Pro

Fuck, Dude