Breathing farts

Debate. What a horrible word. We don't agree, how about we don't play a game of word football about it. We don't agree, how about instead of giving you the opportunity to pretend you've won, I pray you die of cancer, we change the subject, we have another beer and we remain friends.

Christ. I read a list of logical fallacies and all I learned was I still hate lists.

Debate is for people who can't tell a fucking story. I can't prove that and I don't have to. Not to anyone, certainly not to the internet.

You are not supposed to weaponize your university education. Only joking, you are, but why play their game? You do know you're supposed to target your fellows with that big brain of yours? Yeah. That suits the powers that be like you would not believe. Fierce intellectual battles in tiny powerless circles.

I pronounce me winner of this round.   



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hotdog Warlord

The Exciting Apple Vision Pro

Fuck, Dude