Toilet Paper

The Herald Sun has run many pieces on the Tunnel Picket, each packed with lies, omissions, errors, half-truths, over-simplifications, concern trolling, trolling trolling, smears, slurs, innuendo, out and out hatred, bitterness, dismay, mock outrage, real outrage, tiny unimportant details magnified into looming chunks of bullshit and it all goes down like 7-11 sandwiches with that segment of their audience. You know, that one: half-wits, numbskulls, addicted deadbeats, drooling wafflers, workplace lunchroom conversational gatekeepers, sad little men, horrid women whose souls imploded long ago leaving a sucking hole. And swaggering fucktards.

Hang on, am I being elitist? If the Herald Sun is the tabloid of the people, read by many, with a lock on public opinion, giving the city what it wants, mustn't I be wrong? Surely I have lost contact with what is real, where people are at, the common man looks at me and sees me for what I am: a wanker who is up himself, a no hoper and a stinking hippy. You are right. My experience of the Tunnel Picket is not as real as the opinion of arseholes who are lied to by a newspaper that feeds this city it's own hate.

I'd like to thank the Herald Sun for winding up the aggro champs who drive by shrieking abuse at the picket. Herald Sun, you are the paper of wifebeaters and child molesters, no one works harder in this town to encourage violence against women and I hope every one of you has a mental breakdown on a crowded tram. I will be like Tarzan swinging joyously from the ropes of teary snot hanging from your shattered face.

Do enjoy your day.


     


Comments

  1. A mental breakdown on a crowded tram is a damn awful suffering to wish upon your enemies if I ever heard one. I like it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hotdog Warlord

The Exciting Apple Vision Pro

My Trigger Words