Christmas for the 1%

The TPP rally on Friday was a small affair as the corporate takeover of Pacific Rim nations is not news to our news media until it happens. Great stuff guys, you're all very brave and I listen carefully to your complaints about how hard it is to journalism and I care a lot. That's a Faith No More reference from a time when vinyl records were a thing and not an ironic thing. 

Opposition to the TPP is at 85% among the 10% who know anything about it because a) it's a secret and b) no one trusts our leaders to operate in secret and c) but it's a secret, so d) we're fucked.

I think direct action is what's required to put a spanner in the works, but that's about to be criminalised in Victoria so we're fucked.

We're fucked.

I held up one end of a banner at the rally because I'm a genius who forgot my job is to video this kind of stuff. It's interesting that I made such a mistake because we don't have time for that shit because we're fucked.

There's a time to ring the alarm bell. That's now and I hope people don't forget themselves or run around like headless chooks but instead link up with others who are hearing that bell.

The TPP will remove the restrictions that stop the 1% stripmining and deforesting our communities, societies, reasons for being, way of life, you name it. We're fucked, but not as fucked as we will be if we don't get to it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hotdog Warlord

The Exciting Apple Vision Pro

My Trigger Words