Onlookers

I'm having a bit of trouble with social media because I keep wanting to tell people to die of cancer. This is because I want many, many Australians to die of cancer. Today. Painfully. While I watch.
Well, I wouldn't be strictly watching because my eyes would be rolled back into my head as I experienced an hour-long orgasm as hate left my system in a crippling wave of ecstasy.

The next AFP top cop says this wave of terror is like no other and he's right: the terrorists are all born Australian know nothings, the type who love to hate an outsider because it's the perfect crime. Look at me defending my family, I am a good person and it is merely coincidence that I get to indulge my worst urges.

I want to come on their faces. I have urges too. And you're right, it's not sexual, it's about establishing dominance. I am so afraid of these people that I'm a mess of power fantasies.

I get it. The idea is to hit the nation like a log until it's split into many small pieces that are easy to burn. Well done Australia you tried everything but thinking shit through and now here it is, we are under a repressive regime.

Don't believe me?

Really? You don't believe me. Remember the crushing of Occupy Melbourne, when people temporarily occupying a public square were very purposely viciously attacked with many cameras right there to beam that message across the land? What about our concentration camps for refugees. And they are exactly that, that's just a fact. But then so is climate change but now the fuckwits are calling for an inquiry into scientists "spinning" data to prove climate change is real. What about ASIO being handed everything it could want to carry out whatever violence it wants in secrecy? What about targeting journos with 10 years jail for reporting on ASIO fuck-ups? Are we trying to prove life is meaningless or what?

What about this from today: http://swanislandpeace.org/convergence-2013/2014/10/02/breaking-news-australian-peace-activists-detained-and-assaulted-by-sas-on-swan-island/

When I was a kid I changed schools many times and was of course singled out for bullying at every new place, that's just how it works. What pissed me off the most were the onlookers who did nothing.

The pieces of shit who attack Muslim women in the street need their arses kicked, but it's the people who watch all this unfold that better be having a very bad day and thinking along the lines of pulling the digit out. For fucks sake, Australia!

The Good Hurt with Sean Bedlam



Comments

  1. Vengeful hateist has hateasm. Hate and wait. Ate cold hate from a plate. Nice!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hotdog Warlord

The Exciting Apple Vision Pro

Fuck, Dude