Open letter to lots of people

An open letter to lots of people (but not you of course).

If we don't stop pumping crap into the sky society will be crushed. The crushing has already begun.
  
Denial is awesome. It helps us process those words into something palatable like, "I will of course survive and live in the vast underground cave palaces built for those of us who are special."

You have been watching screens your whole life and it has given you the idea that you are the centre of something big. It has allowed you to sit idly by like a bored god, casually tinkering with your genitals like they're a postman's rubber band.

I used to collect postie's bands when I saw them on the footpath. They are useful. They do perish though, losing their elasticity much like your leaking butthole as you suck your couch into your crack waiting for your mission to reveal itself.

People have trouble getting motivated. People think everything is bullshit. People say nothing changes. I'd really like to tell you people's terrified screams when the Crushing reaches the end of the street will be hilarious. I'd love to tell you the wailing of the ice cream heads when they see the crushing pause under the streetlight for just a moment will see me doing a little tapdance and mouthing the words I Was Right in some sort of smug overdose, but that won't be happening. You lumbering fucks will have hanged me from that streetlight long ago as a warning to all those who would dare to question your love affair with flags and pageantry, cool slogans and yes, hashtags.

My ghost will look on as soldiers run screaming past your house. I will stay on to see the moment you realise you are not the star of a movie, but meat for a grinder. Maybe you'll even understand that it was your choice, that you can't blame society, your instinct to follow the herd or your lack of opportunity. Yes, you were created by a machine to be a consumer piece of shit, but you studiously ignored that this is a human world that humans create and humans can change. Ideally all the times you scoffed at the people who tried will flash before your eyes. Ideally I will ghostwank to that.

Who am I talking to here? Fucked if I know. I have no idea what's going on anymore. The mainstream media are telling us right to our faces that this path is doomed, but I walk into the streets and see the same old complacency. What does it take to prove we need radical change?


If you would like to see me doing funny stand up comedy made of jokes about this kind of fucked shit you should buy tickets to our show Two Bearded Ladies, it's me being what I am and Dave Tulk being something quite different. Don't bring the kids.

Comments

  1. We don't need elections, we need fucking GULAGS FOR THESE CUNTS AND THE COMFY MIDDLE-CLASS PISS-ANTS THAT VOTE FOR THEM. CUNTS.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hotdog Warlord

The Exciting Apple Vision Pro

Fuck, Dude