Final Thoughts

People love to be outraged, people love to drink human blood, people love to cut heads off and fuck the eye sockets, people are terrible, people freak me out when I go outside, all people are cannibals, all people have a tail, people have destroyed the environment, I wanted to visit the environment, I wanted to go and have a look and take a selfie and fall of a cliff and die while taking a selfie, I wanted so much, I wanted it all, but cannibals ate my flesh at the bottom of the cliff, I never wanted to offend anybody, nothing could be worse, but the day of my big outing not only ended with me dead at the bottom of a cliff, but with my body broken into shape of a swastika and I offended everybody when all they wanted to do was enjoy a good selfie death, a good self own, a good bloody laugh and my last thought as I slipped off the edge was really more of a series of images and I remembered where my sunglasses I bought at the airport were. Probably no one ate my flesh but how would I know. At least I died with my bullshit prejudices intact. Go me.     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hotdog Warlord

The Exciting Apple Vision Pro

Fuck, Dude