Survivors

I'm going to have to learn to break the big jobs up into lots of little tasks so I don't get overwhelmed when it's time to behead a lot of rich people. For instance have I thought that maybe beheading is going to require a lot of blade sharpening and other time consuming whatnots? Why not instead drag a rich person behind my car on the way to work each day? Wouldn't that be fun? Imagine taking corners at speed so Trent from Toorak whips out to the side like a water skier and smashes through the side of a bus stop. People would love that.

In Brazil, where rich people have gamed the justice system and social media to install a fascist president, not only would I not be joking-not joking about slaughtering our bosses, I wouldn't so much as rock up to a candlelight vigil to be a sad face about democracy. That place is over. Fuck that shit. This guy thinks the thirty year dictatorship's only real mistake was not murdering everyone it tortured and when I say think I mean say. He's said it a lot and now lefties won't be safe to say much of anything.

I mean hey if I'm overreacting, tell me. If I'm not seeing the silver lining with my tiny pinprick tunnel vision actually did read books eyes, please tell me. If I'm missing the bit where a win for international business and a loss for local human rights adds up to progress at the local, global or imaginary level, please tell me. Brazil only has it within it's power to cut out the Earth's lungs, the Amazon, so it's probably not a problem. Fascists have never historically proven to be such scorched earth death cultists that they completely destroyed their own country called Germany, so I'm sure we'll be farkern sweet as bro.

Right wingers like to fuck on about their free speech being limited but it's us lefties who struggle to be heard above the screams of the brain dead. Our greatest intellectuals are studiously fucking ignored. Our thinkers are not invited onto the cheesy-as panels of discussion shows. We are less than forgotten. And that's where out solidarity lies. Forget about anything other than doing grassroots work with other losers and hang in there like a total desperate, because we don't need big idea having legends any more, we need survivors.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hotdog Warlord

The Exciting Apple Vision Pro

Fuck, Dude