Cherished Brain Spaces

 Cherished Brain Spaces

I feel like I should try to be a nice boy and put a disclaimer here: if I were to attempt to be less offensive in my writing I would become confused and forget how to be talented, so don’t be mad, be glad. xx

Every day I have this ritual I treasure, where I see that there is news about the war in Ukraine and I will myself to go blind just long enough to scroll past it. This part of my day is precious to me, knowing that I am caring for myself enough to minimise my exposure to news that is extremely likely to be manipulative dogshit, lovingly hand crafted to elicit in me the outrageous emotional responses of the true ignoramus.

On day one of the invasion it was decided by the same brains trust that brought us the murder of one million Iraqis that any mention of the history of NATO would be treated as sexual racism or bigotry murder or whatever twisted demon version of social justice language these perverts were extracting from actual dead babies, or at least the dead babies that live in their heads, screaming at them that they know deep inside that they can’t possibly keep this shit up.

Real live dead babies. Remember when they made up a story that Iraqis were murdering babies by tipping them out of their humidicribs? Yeah. That’s why I don’t trust the news and why the next time there’s a 9/11 I won’t be maintaining a respectful silence for people who are rich enough to have friends living in Manhattan.

Right now Australians are out of our minds with joy that the cost of living crisis and consignment of so many Australians to a life trying to maneuvre their wheelchairs up a ladder so they can rummage through a skip bin for food, is being dealt with by the agreement to buy nuclear submarines at the cost of fourhundredty billion dollars. Thanks Prime Minister, growing up in a social housing, being raised by a single mother, seems to have turned you into a real piece of shit. This is why we don’t consign people to poverty, because it’s not a free ticket to having great judgement or a magically pure soul, you absolute flog rat snake dog.

Books and podcasts are my favourite sources for history and news. Tech Won’t Save Us, Yeah Nah Pasaran, True Anon, Geopolitical Economy Report, these are just some podcasts carefully put together by people who aren’t answering to editors who work for the CIA, or Rupert Murdoch, or both. I am reading books by and about Che Guevara and Fidel Castro. I am a being of pure leftism, I live beyond time and space in a zone pure energy. I feel great because I am allowed to write swear words, I am recieving a scam call on my phone. I received a scam text last night. Everywhere, all the time, everyone is getting scam calls, everyone knows capitalism extracts a terrible price and everyone decides what they can live with, or has no choice but to suck it up. So good luck Ukraine, but I can’t take another fucking scam call.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hotdog Warlord

The Exciting Apple Vision Pro

Fuck, Dude