Hell!

 (Written while listening to Slayer’s Reign in Blood)


I’ve just watched the 7:30 Report story about conspiracy disciples’ plans to take over local councils around Australia. Being stupid has come such a long way! I once went through a period of being into conspiracy theories, but my raised eyebrow detectors would tell me people weren’t into what I was saying and I would back off. Do people who stick with conspiracy theories through the raised eyebrow phase just have bullshit personalities?


At the Trans Day of Visibility march, a comrade explained to me that the Premier must have told the cops to back off to let thousands of trans folk pile onto the steps of Parliament. This is the same premier who seems to wake up in the middle of the night with exciting new powers and weapons he’s just dreamed of giving to the fascistic Victoria Police, whose motto is “Uphold the Right”. The police let nazis stage a mini rally on the steps of parliament, so the premier then lets trans folk rally on the steps and now everything is fine, job done, problem solved, the left has been manipulated into whitewashing the ALP state government. Our trans friendly government that lets trans people have a little moment after pepper spraying them.


Is that a conspiracy theory? That the premier of Victoria has repeatedly unconditionally supported the police, no matter what they do, and I do mean no matter what? That he does that but also does smart things like raising the Trans flag over parliament? That he lets people flood onto the steps of parliament so it looks like the trans community and the government are bosom buddies?


Hey I was happy to get on those steps. I walked all the way to the top to milk the moment by standing there with a raised fist. I’m not here to suck all the joy out of the room, you have to take every seeming victory and use it. And I also hate it when people say now the real work begins. Workaholics can fuck off. I might take a nap right now, fuckheads. I might even just go and sit down and do nothing. Okay, I’ll be reading a book. But on my phone so it doesn’t count. 


Deadshits who had been at those same steps on the 18th turned up to just ask questions at the Trans Day of Visibility. Two of them were hippies I filmed hanging out with the nazis. If I was to guess what they wanted it was to express their sense of upset that people were saying that not only had they been hanging out with nazis, but also that people were calling those nazis nazis, when in fact those nazis are just people. Or some hippy shit. Their personalities seemed to be bullshit.


(Now I’m listening to Slayer’s South of Heaven)


Some of the younger nazis from the 18th were seen in the`CBD on the weekend. They tried to do a nazi flag stunt at Joint Bar and harassed people at a street kitchen. There’s a tendency to dismiss conspiracy cookers and nazis as not being serious people. Haha, they’re ridiculous and you are laughing at them. You have identified their hair, clothing, faces and bodies as chuckle worthy. But I just think that if we can’t get through to these people at all, then maybe we should ease up on the big talk that they’re just a joke. 


The cookers have a Telegram channel with thousands of people on it. Do we? Nope. They currently outnumber us. Yes, the Trans Day of Visibilty march was impressive, but that’s because something terrible happened. It’s not enough to react, we need to organise. I think that usually involves doing things and talking to people. How it usually works is you talk with people who seem to be actually listening to you and then take it from there.


Okay, so I have a profile of Autism called Pathological Demand Avoidance and right now it’s telling me that I've reached a pain in the arse level of commitment to talking about organising and that I don’t want to do it, so I’m not going to.


Let me instead briefly talk about how great Slayer is when you want to write something, but you don’t know how or where to start in all this chaos! And Hell! Satan! Satan! Satan!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hotdog Warlord

The Exciting Apple Vision Pro

Fuck, Dude