Boo hoo hoo

I read an article about Autism and then I read some of the comments and then I stopped reading the comments and now I’m writing this to regain my sanity. So many punishers. No matter what point they’re trying to make, they’re punishing as hard as possible. As always the offended that people are offended crowd are represented by the sexiest people of 2023, White Men Over 60. Then there’s the milennials, who in the most punishing way possible want everyone to feel included at all times. 


What was I thinking? I know people who comment are a class of punishers we must always  ignore. Name one social issue commenters have managed to land a glove on. They don’t have one success under their belt because Commenting can only cause an argument to mutate until you could swear people who are weirdly comfortable with being named after a nazi child murderer are…offended? I mean, sure, Asperger wasn’t a nazi who murdered children, he just helped nazis to murder children. So who are we to judge? He’s just like all those sexy white men over 60 who know their way around a Rubik’s cube and work for arms manufacturers.


So it’s not about autism, it’s about being a fucking cunt. You like being called an Aspie and you don’t give a fuck if that horrifies people. Us white dogs can even manage to be massive pieces of shit when we’re disabled. We really are special. I want to jizz on our face and lick it off.


What a trip to be a walking human swastika and demand that people respect your death camp identity and have people gently tiptoe around you because you’re so convincingly self-righteous, just like Hitler. What a life.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hotdog Warlord

The Exciting Apple Vision Pro

Fuck, Dude