More Rioting Please

 Got my nose re-pierced, it was over in a second, but the tears poured from my eyes. The pain was truly special. Anyway, I’m cool again now. The one thing that was missing from my life is back.

People thought an ALP government would make Australia good again, but no, the pain will go on and on. There’s the pain of continued suffering and the pain of being told that they can’t fix everything at once, which means they never will, which means everything will get worse, forever. Hope is for people who are trying to live their lives, hope is not for governments. When you spend your hope on those arseholes your throw your life away.

I got my nose pierced again, because I racked my brain about why I stopped wearing silver in various parts of my head and all I came up with was that at some point I believed I had become an adult. How pretentious. But also, how shockingly normal. People don’t progress according to some sort of timeline and society doesn’t progress at all. Do what you want to, nothing is worth bothering with, until we’re ready to do the only practical thing, which is rioting.

We need a vision for the future and it has to be more than that some of us will be blessed with dead parents. We can’t all live in your dead parents’ house mate. Housemate. Also, I don’t want fucking housemates.

They say the only thing worth doing is grassroots organising and I like that this dovetails neatly with my dream of neighborhoods coming together to burn down their local police stations. Of course property owners are unlikely to get involved, but we know where they live because they mow their lawns. Wow, that’s a lovingly maintained home. Oh, you live in it? That’s funny, because my home that you own looks like shit, cunt.

People desperately hanging onto what they’ve got, well sort of got, are mad keen to not make any waves even while successive governments build on each other’s work of constructing a wave that will wipe us all out. People tell me we have to have some sort of faith in these Labor politicians. These people have always just bought a house. Your talking through your house, fucker.

In the 2000s atheism became a thing and in record time became not a thing because so many atheists were so punishing about it. They ruined atheism. Truly there is no god. Maybe cunts need to stop finding things to believe in and start looking at all this unbelievable shit that’s going on.

I’ve literally got an appointment to get my eyes checked this morning. It’s called leadership. Think about things in your local area you could burn down. It’s Monday, we could be in charge by the weekend. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hotdog Warlord

The Exciting Apple Vision Pro

Fuck, Dude