Lentils

There's a Lentil As Anything nearby. Pay what you like restaurant. A great idea and it attracts the most punchable people on Earth.

"Pay what I like, but please return my plates and cutlery? I don't think so. I'm not your slave." They are loathsome time travellers from the 60s.

When I walk past I look away, lest I see a room full of people who've been told they are an "old soul" by an elderly wannabe rapist at a barefoot arsehole festival.

As a little kid in the 70s I'd look up at these slackjawed layabouts and wonder what the fuck happened to them.

All alternative communities fill me with disgust. When I see a hippy I become a nazi supercop grandpa of death.

Once when I was mentally ill I offered a hippy my car and he actually took it. The End.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hotdog Warlord

The Exciting Apple Vision Pro

My Trigger Words