Pharrell Williams singing "Happy" at an IDF fundraiser while Gerard Butler of very normal movie "300" looks on. That's entertainment.

Until embarrassingly recently I laboured under the illusion most people in the arts weren't supporters of hell regimes.

I thought people were a bit quiet because they were worried about their careers. Then I learned lots of them just don't give a single fuck.

And then I realised lots of these star system casualties have the horrible politics of the average soulless business cockhead.

Now I understand that if I can't feel any politics in a work of art it hasn't been misplaced, it's likely been surgically removed to suit a right wing agenda.

It's horrible to discover that an artist is a fucking bootlicker who kicks down against the little people.

Anyway, my advice is don't enjoy anything, it's all poison. xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Struggle Economy

Yesterday's Maggots

Pig Pigs