Nate



Do I need to have watched every episode of The West Wing to be able to decode what these people care about?

I did watch The West Wing. As with The Wire I was drawn into a world that felt so alive. It's good to joke around like this.

I think I lasted one (1) episode and then really wanted access to weapons, ammo and the floor plans of several buildings.

Walk with me. We make our way through the corridors of power, shooting people who watch a basic bitch TV show aimed at middle brows whose egos wake at 5 am.

Hilariously, some instinctively hold up their clipboards and iPads as protection. Heads that once absorbed incredibly dangerous TV shatter into pieces.

"West Wing is fucking awful and you are bad for enjoying it!" I bellow this but they die with no idea why I really fucking hate Public Opinion Star Trek.

Outside, millions of fans of The West Wing are attracted by the noise, I emerge to kill all of them because they're not up to practicalities like "running away".

I horrifically slaughter every last fan of The West Wing then, nightmarishly, unbelievably, make a turducken out of Henry Kissinger, Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.

The End.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hotdog Warlord

The Exciting Apple Vision Pro

My Trigger Words